Sunday, October 31, 2010

Caroline's Room

I'm not an interior designer.

Whew...glad we got that out of the way!

I've been working (in my mind) on some ideas for Caroline's room re-design, and I've gotten carried away with Joel Dewberry's fabric Dogwood Bloom in pink, maple and grass.

Here's my (amateur) version of a design board as a jumping off place.

She already has the bed, brown comforter, and lamp in her current room design, as well as a matching white night stand and dresser.  I think it will be an easy upgrade. 

But do you think a 5 year old would like it?

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, lucky girl! I would want that room now! (she looks exactly like you btw...)

    Thanks for the link, I love seeing my paintings in other people's houses, so cool. I can't wait to see how her room turns out, post pictures when you are done!

    ReplyDelete