Wednesday, December 15, 2010

my little boy's not a baby, anymore!

My little boy is 3 and 1/2 (or closer to 3 and 3/4!).
We've decided, that in our next home, he deserves a real, big boy room.
So we'll ditch the crib and changing table/dresser, and start from scratch.

Except

I have NO IDEA what I want it to look like.  And if you ask HIM, he'll probably say "spiderman" or "batman" or "ironman" or something else he knows equally little about. 

So here are the images I've found looking around the internet.   Looks like I'm leaning towards navy, red, light blue and black.


Or maybe light brown or off white walls with the navy, red, blue accents?


But no boat bed...I draw the line at that!

1 comment:

  1. Well, all of your inspiration choices are so great (I agree, no themed beds, yuck!) He is so handsome already. Oh man, you are going to have some broken hearts on your hands when he is older. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete